The content used in this website are intellectual properties of Paper Sounds unless otherwise stated.
GDPR Compliance Notice
- This website retains blog entries and blog comments. By posting an entry on this blog, or by commenting on an entry, you are implicitly agreeing to let me republish your material. Obviously if you disagree with it don’t comment or guest post.
- This website runs on a http server and that keeps logs of each visit. Namely, it stores IP addresses, the page you requested, the referral page (if any) and the browser identification string (if any). Cookies are also stored if you log in, as a collaborator, or for commenting. None of these informations is shared with any 3rd party service.
- We are personally not interested in tracking you nor identifying you and none of our actions go in that direction.
- This website makes use of Google Analytics tracking for statistical purpose about its visitors. Some of your data are then shared to Google and we have personally no power over what it is been done with it by such a company. You should contact them, if you want your personal information removed. You may prefer to not be tracked this way and we may then suggest you to use an extension like Google Analytics Blocker or NoScript for your browser in order to block it.
- We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten, or have personal information removed from this site, and if you don’t already have our email addresses, contact Gianluca on Twitter (@gianlucadfiore). Your request will be handled shortly, compatibly with our time. We do not use Facebook: requests made via Facebook will probably be missed. If you don’t receive a reply on Twitter or by email in more than one week, please do contact us again as we may have missed it or were out travelling without our laptop (it happens). We do promise to check both Twitter and our emails as often as possible in order to reply to your request in a timely manner.
- Once we have received your GDPR-related request, we’ll delete your info as soon as we can. Please be aware that multiple requests over a short/medium period of time may be too cumbersome for single individuals as us to comply with and we may more easily ban you from commenting/posting here. We do not want to resort to such extreme measures so please ask a complete removal of your data from the beginning, if it is that what you want. Thank you for your understanding.