Effective date: February 07, 2017
Paper Sounds (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://papersounds.eu website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Paper Sounds uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Paper Sounds may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Paper Sounds
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content used in this website are intellectual properties of Paper Sounds unless otherwise stated.
GDPR Compliance Notice
- This website retains blog entries and blog comments. By posting an entry on this blog, or by commenting on an entry, you are implicitly agreeing to let me republish your material. Obviously if you disagree with it don’t comment or guest post.
- This website runs on a http server and that keeps logs of each visit. Namely, it stores IP addresses, the page you requested, the referral page (if any) and the browser identification string (if any). Cookies are also stored if you log in, as a collaborator, or for commenting. None of these informations is shared with any 3rd party service.
- We are personally not interested in tracking you nor identifying you and none of our actions go in that direction.
- This website makes use of Google Analytics tracking for statistical purpose about its visitors. Some of your data are then shared to Google and we have personally no power over what it is been done with it by such a company. You should contact them, if you want your personal information removed. You may prefer to not be tracked this way and we may then suggest you to use an extension like Google Analytics Blocker or NoScript for your browser in order to block it.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten, or have personal information removed from this site, and if you don’t already have our email addresses, contact Gianluca on Twitter (@gianlucadfiore). Your request will be handled shortly, compatibly with our time. We do not use Facebook: requests made via Facebook will probably be missed. If you don’t receive a reply on Twitter or by email in more than one week, please do contact us again as we may have missed it or were out travelling without our laptop (it happens). We do promise to check both Twitter and our emails as often as possible in order to reply to your request in a timely manner.
- Once we have received your GDPR-related request, we’ll delete your info as soon as we can. Please be aware that multiple requests over a short/medium period of time may be too cumbersome for single individuals as us to comply with and we may more easily ban you from commenting/posting here. We do not want to resort to such extreme measures so please ask a complete removal of your data from the beginning, if it is that what you want. Thank you for your understanding.